Keeping Productivity Moving
At LAD’S AUTO, our goal is to save your fleet from unplanned, unbudgeted and unproductive repair work. Our Maintenance-First approach separates LAD’S from other shops. Rather than basing our business on breakdowns and mechanical repair, we pride ourselves on a scheduled maintenance program designed to extend the life of fleet vehicles – while reducing fleet management costs. We service vehicles to a maximum of 3-tonnes (without air brakes).
Drop any fleet vehicle off at any Park2Go location and we can pick it up, repair it and return it. Even while you’re out of town on business or on vacation!
Custom Fleet Scheduling
Based on a comprehensive needs analysis of your fleet and overall operations, we will assemble a Fleet Account Schedule of Services, tailored to your unique needs and challenges. We will learn about stresses resulting from non-operational units and devise a strategy for reducing these stresses and improving efficiency.
A Part of Your Team
LAD’S AUTO has been a trusted partner to Calgary’s top fleets since 1985. Our team includes the most qualified technicians in the industry. LAD’S reputation for friendly, transparent customer service and our proactive Maintenance-First approach to fleets has resulted in lasting partnerships built on trust.
Top-Quality Napa Auto Parts
NAPA AUTOPRO is synonymous with reliability and affordability. If NAPA AUTOPRO does not have the necessary part in their inventory, we will source the best available part at the best available price.
As an authorized new vehicle maintenance and warranty management facility, we understand the need to stay on top of technology. LAD’S AUTO has state-of-the-art, manufacturer specific diagnostic equipment for computer and electrical trouble shooting on all foreign and domestic vehicles, including most medium-duty vehicles. This allows us to diagnose and repair your vehicle on a timely basis, providing significant savings on an annual basis.
Drawing on over 30-years of experience working with Calgary’s leading fleet operators, LAD’S can provide independent advice and guidance on asset purchasing and divestment.
Our Value Added Fleet Services
- Scheduled appointment service intervals and warranty servicing
- Regular inspections for safety & maintenance
- Full-service dealership diagnostic capabilities
- Regularly scheduled maintenance tracking
- Full warranty protection
- Review, reporting and consulting on recommended repairs
- Basic wash and full detailing service
- Prioritization of recommended repairs by safety and importance
- Computer generated work orders & invoices
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery
- Private shuttle service
- Secure after hours drop-off service
- Yearly / quarterly expense reports (for budgeting forecasting)
- Service identification by unit number (to track problem units)
- Quarterly account review meetings (lunch is on us)
- Financing program available to fleet clients 2% Prompt Pay Discount